The Workshops page allows registered ERcore users to post note about meetings and communications they are having with each other about implementing and using the software. We never know when another jurisdiction might find value in your work and want to partner with you to find and implement a solution.
ER Core EPSCoR Admin Workshop
This 3-hour workshop is for new and experienced users of the EPSCoR Reporting Core (ER Core). The focus will be on establishing a community of users and providing new users the opportunity to benefit from the experience of established users. Participants will work with a "development" ER Core to learn how to navigate the system, enter content and view and download data into reporting templates. New users will complete a process to clarify for their technical team members the configuration parameters appropriate for their own jurisdiction. Discussion with experienced users will include use of the system for project management beyond reporting, training needs, and options for managing users.
- Participants have better understanding of ER Core capabilities and limitations
- New users develop lists/parameters for jurisdictional configurations, including:
- Users (Participants)
- Drupal roles (permissions)
- Participants gain experience adding content, including:
- User profile
- Calendar event/external engagement data
- Participants are able to download reporting templates and views
- Participants learn from experience of other users, especially with regard to project management, managing users, training, IT support, and security
- Participants better understand benefits and limitations of Consortium membership